Updated: May 19
We Can't Wait to Hear Your Kindness Story!
Did you participate in an act of kindness or did you witness something or someone in the Missoula community being stellar? Don't be shy, share your story to inspire! Kindness is contagious and the more we can share our stories the shinier and kinder becomes our community.
How to Publish:
Follow the guidelines below and then email us at email@example.com with your submission. If your story is approved we'll give you TAPMissoula writer permissions and you can write a kindness story and publish anytime from your TAPMissoula member account. Please keep in mind if at anytime the guidelines are not followed, your story may be subject to removal.
Missoula Kindness Story Guidelines:
1. Your blog needs to land under 650 words.
2. Follow our lead, good vibes only.
3. Keep it PG.
4. Please attach an original photo or video that describes your story. If community members are recognizable in your media please use something else. If you can't find anything don't worry, once you're an approved writer publish without. We don't want that to stop you from sharing!
5. We love our Missoula businesses and events but highlighting them here is not where that happens. Head over to our Missoula Events forum page (coming soon) and plug away! Or TAP on our Missoula Business page to join our future TAPMissoula Business network.
6. If you're unsure about your content feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.